Login

TOPIC: Mens 1-pitch tourney in winslow

Mens 1-pitch tourney in winslow 9 years 11 months ago #203

• raider32
  • Fresh Boarder
We have room for a few more teams to register for the mens 1 pitch double elimination tourney being held this weekend may 3rd-4th to benefit the winslow softball boosters. First place in this tourney will have their entry fee paid to the state tourney they enter. Cost to enter is $150 per team. We will have a home run derby and concessions both days. Deadline to enter is may 1st and numbers are limited. To register or more info contact Jim: 680-6609 or steve: 649-4701.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mens 1-pitch tourney in winslow 9 years 11 months ago #204

• Fresh Boarder
Can you post opening round matchups and start times here please. Also, do you think we'll be playing both Saturday and Sunday?

Mens 1-pitch tourney in winslow 9 years 11 months ago #205

• raider32
  • Fresh Boarder
Right now i have 3 fields being used that will allow us to finish on saturday. The problem is 1 of the fields does not drain very well and with the rain i might not be allowed to use that 1 field. If that happens i will have to stretch the tourney into sunday. I will be contacting all registered teams this evening by phone and explain the situation and give you your first round info.
Thanks

Mens 1-pitch tourney in winslow 9 years 11 months ago #206

• Fresh Boarder
Sounds good. Thanks for the update. Hopefully the field didn't take it too hard with this rain and we can get it all in on Saturday. We'll (Gridiron) will see you up there!!!!
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds